Tuesday, July 22, 2008

tootsie pops! bubble gum!

Hello lovers,
Yea yea yea, all that sickly sweet shit.
Today wasn’t the best day.
The little girl I nanny for is usually the nicest kid u could ever find! She’s so good and I never have to reprimand her or scold her.... well... not today. She wouldn’t listen to me AT ALL today!! And to top it all off when I tried to put her shoes on she called me a fat ass!!! She’s 3!!!! I was floored! I tried to calmly explain why that wasn’t a nice thing to say and that we don’t comment on peoples bodies unless we have nice things to say... but I’m sure it didn’t come off to nice because I was so shocked and upset that my adorable cute little sweetie pie would say such a thing to me!!
Once I was done my long hard day I came home and literally slept until 7!! Seven!!! SEVEN!!! Then I got up and went to dinner with my mom and my sister... and now... here I am, sitting here writing this blog post that really has no point
The man hunt continued today... pretty fruitless I think... meh... this is a lame post... I’m just gonna hit post

When there's nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire!
-Lora

No comments: