Sunday, July 20, 2008

let me introduce myself!

Hello lovers,
I guess we should start this out with an introduction. My name is Lora Danielle Nunn.

I’m 17 years young.

I’m... well... nuts frankly my life is a mad house!

I am currently a nanny to the cutest little girl I’ve ever met! She’s 3.

My family is my life; I spend most of my time with them.

I’m on a man hunt... wow how desperate was that?! But to be honest I’m getting slightly desperate... it’s been 2 years since the last time I was in love and in a good real relationship.

Well... since my sister is probably going to be the only person to read this blow I’m going to end this here!! yeehaaa!!


When there’s nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire

-Lora




Oh.... peee dot ess
I have made the choice that at the end of every blog post I’m going to post a picture from the current day... well see how it goes so don’t nag me if I don’t do it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the hair here....